1. In one eternal God, existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17; I John 5:7).
2. That God has revealed himself in his Son, The Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, which is the inspired, inerrant Word of God and is the final authority. (II Timothy 3:16; Hebrews 1:1-2)
3. That in the beginning God created all things by His Son. He created man in His own image, with free will, moral character and a spiritual nature (Hebrews 1:1-2; Genesis 1:1,27)
4. That man fell into sin, bringing depravity and death upon the race; that as sinner, man is self-centered and self-willed, unwilling and unable to break with sin (Genesis 3:1-19; I Cor. 15:22; Rom. 5:12; Eph. 2:13)
5. That there is one mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, Who died for our redemption from sin and arose for our justification (I Timothy 2:5; II Corinthians 5:21; Romans 5:1).
6. That Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ, a free gift bestowed by God on those who repent and believe (Eph. 2:8-10; Rev. 22:17)
7. That the Holy spirit convicts of sin, effects the new birth, gives guidance in life, empowers for service, and enables perseverance in faith and holiness (John 6:44; John 16:7-15; Galatians 5:22-23).
8. That the Church is the body of Christ, the brotherhood of the redeemed, a disciplined people, obedient to the Word of God, and a fellowship of love, intercession, and healing (Matt.16:24; I Cor. 3:16; Eph. 2:11-22; I Peter 2:9).
9. That Christ commissioned the Church to go into all the world, making disciples, teaching, baptizing and ministering to human need (Matt. 25:34-40; Matt. 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Rom. 1:14-17).
10. That after death the unsaved enter into everlasting punishment and the saved into conscious bliss with Christ, Who is coming again and will raise the dead, sit in judgment, and bring in God’s everlasting kingdom (Matt. 25:3-46; II Cor. 10:1-10; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; I Thess. 5:4-11; II Peter 3:3-13).